NEW Solutions Jobs: Search Open Positions
NEW Solutions recruitment operations are continuing during this challenging health crisis due to COVID-19. Health and safety is our top priority. Where necessary, we will be setting up interviews by phone or video conference. In some cases, there may be a delay to start dates or we will be following agency guidance on establishing telework for new enrollees. NEW Solutions Recruiters are available to assist with any questions or concerns.
NEW Solutions is proud to connect professionals, age 55+, with part-time and full-time opportunities throughout the country. These are non-federal, grant-administered positions and are not meant to compete with private sector wages. Duties range from clerical and administrative to technical and scientific. Search below to see how you can utilize your expertise!
Please Note: Experienced workers participating in the Program are called enrollees and are not considered employees of the federal agency nor NEW Solutions. You would be applying to be a participant in a program operated by NEW Solutions. You are not bestowed any rights or privileges as an Enrollee or guaranteed employment for any definite period of time. Enrollment in any Programs is temporary. The enrollment relationship between NEW Solutions and the Enrollee is an at will relationship. This means that an Enrollee is free to terminate his or her enrollment at any time during the enrollment period, and NEW Solutions and the specific agency have the right to terminate the relationship with the Enrollee.
How to Apply
1. Click the state listed below or shaded in blue to see open positions. If you don’t see any positions in your state, Click Here and submit your application to our general apply.
2. Review job openings. Be sure to view the job description, duties and requirements. Be open-minded about how you can apply your experience to these positions. Don’t have a degree? Not an Engineer? That’s ok! Requirements for positions vary, but it’s your years of experience that is the most applicable! Click here to view open positions
3. Click the To Apply button. This will take you to our Career Center page where you can begin the electronic application process. Upload your resume and complete an application. You can apply to multiple positions at once.
Don’t see the specific position you are looking to apply? Click here and submit your application to our general apply.
4. NEW Solutions reviews applicant materials to determine who meets the job qualifications and forwards your materials to our agency contact. NEW Solutions will contact you if you have been selected for an interview. Most interviews are face-to-face and take place at the agency where the job is located. In some unique situations, a phone interview is scheduled.
5. Agency makes a selection. The federal agency notifies NEW Solutions who they have selected for the position. NEW Solutions checks professional references before making an official offer.
NEW Solutions then handles the enrollment and works closely with the enrollee to get them started! Please note that some agencies we work with require a background investigation which could take four to six weeks to complete.
If you have not been selected for a position, we encourage you to continue to check our website for additional vacancies.
NEW Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a work environment free from discrimination and harassment in any form. It is NEW Solutions’ policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment.
For any concerns or questions, email email@example.com
NEW Solutions provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should email firstname.lastname@example.org