Costs of expendable supplies such as business cards, film, film processing, postage, hard hats, safety glasses and other limited safety gear or office supplies are allowable reimbursement items when the guidance below is followed.
Enrollees who have extensive public contact may order 500 or less business cards at a cost of less than $50.00. If possible and within these budgetary guidelines, ask for environmentally, friendly cardboard stock and ink. To receive reimbursement, enrollees should follow the guidelines for ITEMS LESS THAN $50.00. Business cards should NOT contain any logos for either the USDA, NRCS or NEW Solutions, Inc.
The following information should be on the card:
- Name of enrollee (the phrase “Assisting the USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service under a Cooperative Agreement with NEW Solutions” must appear under the name of the enrollee)
- Office address (the words “Agriculture Conservation Experienced Services Program” must appear as part of the address)
- Office phone and fax numbers
- E-mail address
Items Less than $50.00
Enrollees who purchase any expendable supplies valued at less than $50.00 must complete the Local Travel and Expendable Supplies Expense Statement and submit for reimbursement with the appropriate documentation to the NEW Solutions Accounts Payable Specialist at NEW Solutions Headquarters.
Click here to access a fill-in online Enrollee Local Travel and Expendable Supplies Expense Statement or to print a blank copy using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Documentation should include original receipts (if small, tape to a letter size piece of white paper)
Items $50.00 or More
The monitor should submit a written request for approval to the NEW Solutions Field Office before an enrollee purchases any expendable supplies valued at over $50.00.
Enrollees should submit a written request for reimbursement with the appropriate documentation to the NEW Solutions Accounts Payable Specialist.
Documentation should include:
- Original receipts (if small, tape to a letter size piece of white paper)
- Monitor approval
- NEW Solutions Field Office approval